Friday, May 14, 2010

Birthday Basset


Happy birthday to me! It has been a wonderful birthday! I celebrated with my family on Sunday, and had a fabulous time! I received a sewing machine from my parents (which I am very excited about!) and all the needed accessories in a darling tote thingy from my sisters. I purchased fabric with the awesome birthday cash I got from my grandparents (thanks guys!!) and already started a quilt. It will be very interesting to see how it turns out.... I am usually bad at stuff (haha... but really). Penni came up for a visit and gave me State Fair on DVD!!!! I seriously was thrilled! Granddad: I watched it and you were right.... it was a real goodie!!! The DVD set included the newer version that I haven't watched yet, does anyone know if that one is any good? Tonight Chris E and I are going to Le Nonne with the Spillman's (our kick-A friends Danny and Sarah that are expecting a little Spillman....it is totally going to be the event of the season). Anyways.... the point is life is good, and although I am not thrilled to be getting older, it is so much better then the alternative. Thanks to everyone out there in the world that have made these 26 years of mine rock! (The above picture thrills me and makes me miss my Floozy! Basset pictures are perfect for ever occasion, aren't they.)

No comments:

Post a Comment