Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jason gave me this fabulous Coach bag for my birthday that I really don't deserve and probably put to shame! The truth is, I LOVE IT! I have never had a quality purse ( what with the worchestershire tragedy and the ranching disaster.... 2 purse mishaps that are a whole different blog entry that justify having crappy purses...). I feel so spoiled with it! I am defiantly not cool enough to have it, but feel flattered that Jason thinks I am. The picture of me (in a phone booth) is to show that the door knob isn't the only one sporting a hot bag.... although it probably pulls it off better. baahaa. Thank you Jason for making me feel like a million bucks!




2 comments:

  1. HAHA I about died laughing about the worchestershire (however you spell it)and ranch tragedies!! But, I do love your new purse! Tell Jason my birthday is Aug. 22!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see a picture of you; you're even hotter than the bag!

    ReplyDelete