Thursday, April 22, 2010

FIRST BLOG EVER!!!

HELLO BLOG WORLD! This is my first post ever! Sometime soon I will post some pictures and what not. I already don't know what to say. It's weird. I feel like posting "My name is Krista, I live in Logan Utah...." but the thing is, anyone who reads this would already know that much! I guess what I want to say is this: I feel like many people in my life don't know me very well. It seems like people knew me as a kid, or in high school, but very few people STILL know me. I feel like I am struggling to LET people know me, so maybe writing it down would help me out.

Here is a little piece about me called: I love being an adult!



I feel like when you are a kid you just float about. You do as you are told, you go about your kid business, and you don't really have an opinion. I think I stayed in that phase longer then many people do. I really didn't feel interested in a lot of things. I didn't have an opinion about much at all. The point is, I have really enjoyed being an adult! Is that a really strange thing to say? Do other people feel that way??? I think about it nearly every day. It feels so good to clean the kitchen because I WANT it clean. It feels wonderful to decide what to buy at the store, or give myself rides places! Obviously I have responsibilities too, but it FEELS like I do whatever I want when I want. I love cooking for FUN, and picking what to cook! I love having Jason live with Chris and me. People think it is weird, and I GET TO DO IT ANYWAY. I love having a job and doing it well. I love my life! I love having a sleepover with Chris every single night! I love staying up late, or sleeping in late, or going to a movie of my choice, wearing what I want, saying out loud what I think, dying my hair, grabbing a coffee, voting, a MILLION THINGS!!!!! I feel my parents raised me really well, and there is close to nothing I would change about my up-bringing. I have just really enjoyed this part of my life where I get to raise myself for a bit.

(let me just say, I don't understand punctuation very well. I over use exclamation points, I write a lot of run-on sentences, I've got terrible spelling and I don't understand when to use semi-colons even though my sister Lisa (and many teachers) have tried to teach me. SORRY :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogger world Krista!
    I to use too many exclamation points!!! :)

    ReplyDelete